Marketing Co-ordinator with on and offline Marketing experience gained within B2B, and with analytical exposure is required to join this leading global business in Chelmsford.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
* Supporting the team in the delivery of integrated marketing campaigns
* Coordinating digital marketing activity to include updating company websites, creating content that is accurate and engaging and enhances SEO
* Social media
* Email marketing campaigns
* Monitor analytic and use the findings to shape future campaigns
* Support internal communications activities
* Provide support for events and exhibitions
This is a great role with lots of variety and plenty to keep you busy! The successful candidate will have gained previous marketing experience and have worked in a B2B environment and have proven experience working with analytics. You will ideally be educated to degree level (or equivalent) and have strong IT and communications skills.
Great opportunity to work with a renowned business, who provide excellent benefits and free onsite parking.