Practice Manager needed in Newport Wales
Practice Manager - view to expand in to Area Manager
Salary up to £30000 per annum
Your New Dental Practice!
A beautiful dental practice located in Newport are looking for a Practice Manager to join their team, this practice is fully private and is part of a corporate group and are looking for the role to expand further into an Area Manager in the near future. This practice has 3 surgeries and are looking to further grow and develop the practice, there is car parking available for those who drive and the practice offer 25 days holiday per annum!
Benefits of Joining the Dental Practice!
- Enhance dental management skills
- Enhance dental knowledge
- A different challenge
- Further training provided
- 25 days holiday (pro rata)
- Great transport links
- GDC registration covered by the practice
- Indemnity insurance covered by the practice
- Quarterly events fully funded by the practice
Your Roles within the Dental Practice!
- Full time (40 hours per week)
- Ensure the efficient running of the practice
- Ensure all governance is kept within regulations
Requirements to Succeed at the Dental Practice!
- Previous dental management experience essential
- Previous dental receptionist experience preferred
- Dental background essential
- 3 + years experience
- Good computer skills
- Well spoken and efficient
APPLY NOW!If your experience matches please forward your CV immediatelyWhite Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy