We are currently working with an International provider of back office business services based in Leamington Spa on an outstanding opportunity for an AAT Part Qualified/Qualified Accounts Assistant.
Our client is a boutique business with a forward thinking attitude towards their employees and clients alike.
Working within a supportive and friendly team you will primarily be responsible for processing the purchase ledger, sales ledger and carrying out various reconciliations. You will be given additional responsibilities in assisting the Finance Manager in ad hoc finance projects as required. For the right applicant there will be study support provided towards either an AAT qualification or potentially ACCA or CIMA.
Ideally, you will:
- Be AAT part qualified or Qualified
- Be a confident individual who has the ability to work within a team
- Be able to use your own initiative and experience to solve problems as they arise
- Have previous experience of working within an Accounts department in a similar position
In Return, you will:
- Have the opportunity to work within a friendly and supportive environment
- Be encouraged to express your ideas and opinions
- Have the opportunity to work on projects which will enhance your work experience
- Receive study support towards AAT/CIMA/ACCA
This position is an excellent opportunity for someone who has a strong educational background, is hardworking and willing to learn. If you are confident you have the necessary skills please feel free to apply for this role.