Senior Marketing Manager - Global Business Information client
Progress your career as a Senior Marketing Manager with one of the worlds leading business information brands
My client is a world leader within setting business 'standards'. My client works with both public and private sector clients around the world in helping to them to achieve accreditation's and their marketing team of 16 plays a key part in maintaining and growing their brand.
The Senior Marketing Manager role is all about marketing engagement where you'll be promoting my clients standard's body to government officials, membership bodies and consumers. This is a strategic role where you'll be line managing one direct report and you'll be expected to increase stakeholder engagement.
Key responsibilities include:
- Create an annual marketing strategy, increasing engagement within the membership/government space
- Responsible for managing one direct report, helping them to set weekly workloads
- Formulise and run marketing campaigns from start to finish
Candidate will have the following experience:
- Ideally from a memberships/government/product background
- Strong campaign management and strategic skills
- Line management experience
- Excellent stakeholder management skills
My client is willing to offer between £38,000 and £42,000 plus a company bonus and other attractive benefits