TV channel Account Coordinator
TV channel Key Account Coordinator
£19,000 plus bonus + 22 days holiday plus statutory bank holidays + free parking
A rare and exciting employment opportunity is available for a TV channel Account Coordinator. The successfully appointed candidate will have a track record of experience in B2B sales or come from a marketing role with the desire to step into a sales environment. The client we are recruiting for are top performers in their sector and will be looking for a driven individual who is comfortable attending meetings with senior buyers to represent the brand and the company products. If you are looking for an opportunity to develop your career with a commercially driven and creative team, please read on.
- Managing a portfolio of customer accounts
- Customer accounts will include TV channels across all regions.
- Generating new business with a focus on TV channel development globally
- Forecasting for both revenue and stock required to achieve set budgets, utilising internal reports to assist with this.
- Planning of TV shows in advance of launch utilising strategic planning documents
- Looking at the strategic development of these accounts including marketing opportunities, product development recommendations and reporting back to Management with any suitable ideas for growth.
- Work closely with the customer and internal teams to deliver marketing plans
- Reporting on a monthly basis to management
- Handling customer and consumer queries and offering excellent levels of customer service
- Maximising revenue by exploring all sales opportunities
- Responsible for the administration for all accounts including processing sales orders and credits as required
- Recording and maintaining customer information through the CRM system
- Using the CRM system to proactively contact customers
- Working towards sales targets and set KPI’s
- Playing a Key role as part of a small team
- Occasional travel to shows and to meet customers in all regions as required by the business.
The successfully appointed TV channel Account Coordinator will have the following skills and abilities:
- A track record of experience in Sales, B2B and Marketing
- Demonstrable experience in Account Management
- The ability to generate new business and develop a portfolio of accounts
- Customer focused, self-motivated and driven
- The ability to work independently and manage own workload but also play a key role as part of a small team.
- Interest in the strategic development of customer/ TV accounts
- High level of verbal and written communication skills
- Have the desire to grow the role and deliver exceptional service
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Strong telephone skills
- Strong organisation skills
- Computer literate with good working knowledge of Excel
- £19,000 plus bonus
- 22 Days Holiday plus statutory bank holidays.
- Free on-site car parking.
- Hours of work are 8.30am-5.00pm (with 30 minute lunch break). Please note that the role may require some early starts to call customers / prospective customers in their time zones. The role will primarily be office based but will require occasional customer visits (national and internationally as per business requirements)
Our client is the No1 performer in their sector. The business has grown through developing exciting and innovative products that are marketed and sold through ecommerce, retail, wholesale and TV shopping channels. They have a great track record for growth and offer a super opportunity for an Account Coordinator with previous Account Management, B2B Sales and marketing experience to join their highly successful team.
This vacancy is advertised by Travail Employment Group who are acting as an Employment Agency. Once you click to apply for this job your application will be immediately received by Travail Employment Group. If your application is successful a consultant will be in contact with you within the next 7 days. If you do not hear within the next 7 days you have not been successful on this occasion and unless otherwise advised, Travail will keep your details on file and contact you with future relevant opportunities.