CHP Service Engineer
CHP Service Engineer - Cambridgeshire/Northamptonshire
£26,000 - £30,000
Alecto Recruitment is working with a gas engine specialist organisation looking to appoint an experienced CHP Engineer to work in the Northampton/Peterborough area.
Our client is a leading provider of maintenance to gas engines in the energy sector. As part of a wider team you will be responsible for installation , maintenance and repairs of biogas engines from 3-30Mw.
- Visit client sites working on all types of gas engines.
- Primarily working alone, support available from other Engineers on maintenance team.
- On call one week in six including weekend.
- Mechanical repair of engine failures.
- Basic electric fault finding on 24v DC control systems.
- Ideally experience working on biogas engines - Jenbacher, MTU, MAN, Caterpillar to name a few examples.
- Ideally will have electrical fault diagnostics skills up to 415v.
- Capable of working independently and willing to work on call rota.
- Applicants will be considered with experience in marine engines, and diesel generators.
- Applicants who have working in the REME on generators and engines will be considered.
- Must be based with commutable distance to Cambridgeshire/Northamptonshire.
- Full driving license.
- £26,000-£30,000 depending on experience.
- Contributory pension and private health care.
- 32 days paid holiday (including BHs).
- Training provided.
To apply for this role, please forward your CV to Chris Smith at Alecto Recruitment: or call in strict confidence.
Alecto Recruitment Limited is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
If your experience matches please forward your CV immediately.
For more information about the positions we are currently recruiting for, please take a look at www.alectorecruitment.com or follow us on Twitter @alectorecruit.