Marketing Manager -- Spider. The region`s Fixed Fee Web Recruitment Company are excited to be supporting a highly-regarded telecommunication solutions company in their search for a Marketing Manager to be based in Basildon. With over 16 years` experience under their belts, this company are experts in optimising business communications infrastructure, and they are still growing!
As the Marketing Manager, the key focus of this role will be to effectively create, manage and implement marketing campaigns and promotional activities through relevant channels, whilst working towards defined targets. You will have strong B2B marketing experience and will deliver measurable, cost-effective results that will help support the company`s ambitions of future growth.
Other Key Responsibilities:
- Accountable for business performance and planning activities
- Drive lead generation through a mix of traditional and digital marketing channels
- Oversee reporting and monitoring of Marketing performance metrics
- Monitor the company brand and its development- digital assets and capabilities
- Produce relevant digital and print Sales & Marketing collateral (case studies, sales presentations, customer facing documentation etc.)
- Own and deliver strategic, informative and service-lead communications to our existing customer base
- Oversee and control the company`s website
- Control the social media presence and its development
- Create effective decision maker targeted content
- Build effective, working relationships with other departments within the company
Ideal Candidate will have the following skills and attributes:
- Excellent organisational skills
- Excellent IT skills
- Results driven
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Strong personal motivation
On offer is an attractive salary of £36000 per annum plus an excellent bonus and benefits package.
This is an incredible opportunity to join a dynamic and vibrant growing company, so if you have the skills required and a passion to succeed then we would like to hear from you. Please apply by forwarding an up to date CV as soon as possible.
This vacancy is being advertised by Spider. The regions Fixed Fee Web Recruitment Company. We provide an online recruitment advertising and employee selection service in Suffolk, Norfolk, Essex and Cambridgeshire.
Additional keywords: marketing, communications, sales, management, digital, web, social media, manager
By applying for this role you give permission for Spider to submit your personal information contained within your CV or any other relevant information provided in order for the prospective employer to review your application for the specific role applied for. Spider Web Recruitment will not submit or use your personal information for any other purposes other than for searching for alternative employment.