Reception Teacher - EYFS
Reception Teacher (EYFS) | Creative and playful ethos | Strong SLT | Romford
A 4-Form Entry Primary School are looking for an experienced Reception Teacher (EYFS) to join their established and expanding Early Years department. Located in Romford, this 'Good’ Primary School are looking for a creative and playful individual to take upon extra responsibility within the department. The focus of this role will be to help increase development throughout the early stages of education.
Q -Are you an experienced and ambitious Reception Teacher (EYFS)?
Q -Are you looking to make a jump into middle management?
Q -Do you require a supportive and CPD focused SLT?
If you’re a Reception Teacher (EYFS) that is looking to gain a TLR, then I have the opportunity for you!
ROLE - RECEPTION TEACHER (EYFS)
- Reception Teacher (EYFS)
- Working within the Early Year’s Department (3-5 years old)
- You will be supporting the Early Years Phase Leader with additional responsibility
- Creating engaging and creative lessons - 'Learning through play’
- ASAP Start or September 2017 - Permanent Role - Full Time
- MPS2-MPS6 - £27,759-£36,906 + TLR (Size depending on experience)
- Located in Romford - Borough of Havering
PERSON - RECEPTION TEACHER (EYFS)
- MUST hold UK QTS
- You me be a creative and engaging individual
- You must not shy away from hard work and embrace challenges
- Strong understanding of the Early Years Framework
- Must be looking to develop as a practitioner
- Strong understanding of the Teaching Standards and what they include
- Graded 'Good’ in latest Ofsted report
- Creative and playful ethos throughout the whole Early Years department
- Strong SLT in place throughout the whole Primary School
- Clear CPD opportunities for all staff
- Large involvement with the local community and local charities
- Located in Romford (Borough of Havering)
- Perfect for candidates living in Brentwood/Essex - Outer London Pay
- Free Staff Carpark on site
If you are interested in this Reception Teacher (EYFS) role, visits to the school can be arranged immediately.
Apply for this Reception Teacher (EYFS) opportunity by sending your CV to Ryan at Clarus Education. You will be contacted by your personal consultant (if shortlisted).