Senior Account Manager
Senior Account Manager - Central Bournemouth - £30,000 - 35,000 + 20 days holiday increasing with service + Bank Holidays.
We are working with a creative marketing agency in Bournemouth who create campaigns for big brands. Due to growth they are now looking to recruit a new Senior Account Manager.
We are looking for someone who wants a long term role in an agency, and has strong creative instinct. The work you cover will be varied and you will have an excellent account management team to work with and a brilliant creative team to inspire. You will be able to develop and make a difference to a successful company.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Developing strong relationships with Clients
- Effective delivery of day-to-day projects
- Ensure projects are managed effectively and completed on time, in budget and in line with strategies
- Work closely with your team to create insights that drive creative excellence
- Maintain a motivating and positive environment for your team
- Ensure ongoing development of team members to help them broaden their skill set
- Manage and report day-to-day costs of projects through effective financial planning and management
- To identify and leverage all additional revenue opportunities within existing Client base
- Create and maintain strong working relationships with colleagues throughout the agency
Knowledge and Experience
- Experience in an agency environment is essential
- Excellent communication skills
- Client management experience
- Knowledge of retail market
- Strong IT skills (MS Outlook, Word, PowerPoint, Excel)
This role would suit candidates currently working as an established Account Manager/Senior Manager, Marketing Executive, or Marketing Account Manager
If you are interested in this position please click 'Apply Now’; alternatively, to find out more or to see other opportunities that we have available please visit our website.