Internal Audit Manager - Private Bank
Edward Mann are currently recruiting on behalf of a leading International Private Bank located in the heart of Mayfair.
Our client is currently looking for an Internal Audit Manager to join their Audit team.
- In line with the FCA Handbook provisions (SYSC 6.2.1 R) and MiFID Implementing Directive (Article 8) preform internal audit function independent from Bank’s other functions and activities.
- Plan and execute the audit in accordance with the Annual Audit Plan submitted/approved by the Audit Committees for the UK Subgroup.
- Ensure that professional standards and ASD methodology is applied for carrying out audit assignments, taking a hands-on approach throughout.
- Ensuring that audit work is documented in accordance with internal and professional standards.
- Document and report progress on planned audit tasks on a timely basis.
- Preform quality assurance self-assessments upon completing of the audit.
- Discuss findings, recommendations and overall audit rating with the Head of Internal Audit - UK prior to finalization of audit reports and its distribution to the management as required under the provisions of the FSA Handbook (SYSC 4.3.1).
- Follow up on the status of significant actions taken by the management in implementing the audit recommendations on a regular basis and update using the Invision Tracking tool.
- Assist the Head of Internal Audit - UK in preparing quarterly audit activity report to the Audit Committee and any other ad hoc reports.
- Identify emerging industry regulatory issues and assesses their implications.
- Consistently develop, document, and adhere to best practice.
- Treat customers fairly and act in their best interests at each stage by meeting the unique needs of each customer offering a transparent, efficient and professional service.
- Keep up-to-date regarding market and regulatory developments, as appropriate to the role
Edward Mann Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Edward Mann Ltd is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply