Bookings Advisor - Land Rover
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a successful and motivated Bookings Advisor to work within our successful and prestigious Jaguar Land Rover retailer in Reading.
The successful candidate will be responsible for creating outstanding customer confidence in the aftersales service offered by Jardine Motors Group by ensuring a professional performance and exceptional commitment to customer care.
Ensure highest level of customer care and satisfaction at all times
- Take ownership of every call, handle promptly, efficiently and courteously. Ensure referred calls do not turn into lost calls, follow up as required
- Manage customer expectation appropriately so we can always deliver on our promise
- Answer customers` questions regarding technical problems in a manner that is easily understood and does not use excessive jargon. Ensure any referral to Parts or Technical Colleague is seamless.
- Ensure customers are aware of cost and timescales for booked worked
- Handle dissatisfied customers calmly and bring to the attention of the Contact Centre Manager
Maximise after sales profitability through the use of professional sales techniques
- Sell additional products, service and maintenance events in a professional manner and in line with manufacturer recommendations
- Keep abreast of all Dealer and Brand offers to maximise customer retention and potential upsell opportunities
- Ensure workshop available time is fully utilised when making future bookings
Commit to delivering an effective contribution to the team
- Manage own performance in line with personal and team targets
- Proactively identify own learning needs and development opportunities by participating fully in performance reviews
- Support continuous improvement by making constructive suggestions and sharing best
- Increase knowledge and skill set through the TNA programme and attendance at appropriate training courses Maintain a safe and healthy working environment, comply with Health and Safety requirements and Environmental policies
- Ensure personal conduct and activities adhere to Company policies as detailed in the Jardine Motor Group Employee Handbook
Help to achieve industry-leading standards of process and administrative efficiency
- Log all contact, bookings, and customer record amendments accurately on appropriate systems e.g. Link, Kerridge, DCM, Quick Quote, Diary Management
- Use every calling opportunity to improve the customer database, establish and record customer contact preferences and break links where appropriate
Skills and ExperienceEssential
- Must be able to demonstrate highly developed customer service and sales skills gained within a similar proactive call based sales role
- A proven track record of accurately identifying customer needs, and ensuring that they are met is essential
- Excellent communication, persuasion and negotiation skills are a pre-requisite for the role
- Must be a competent user of Microsoft Office and Outlook
- Some technical understanding of automotive engineering gained through previous Service or Aftersales department roles
- A highly motivated and well organised individual
- Able to work at a fast paceStrong desire and ability to achieve stretching objectives
- Is passionate about customer service
What You Can Expect
When you join Jardine Motors Group you will have the opportunity to develop a fast-moving progressive career, and assume accountability for delivering the highest levels of service.
We believe that by identifying your potential and investing in your future, you will be able to develop skills and gain the experience that will enhance your career prospects.
In addition to receiving a competitive salary, you will also have access to a range of other benefits including performance related commission/bonus scheme, childcare voucher scheme, vehicle and cycle to work purchase schemes, preferential service rates, pension scheme and life assurance.