Head of Finance - Part time 4 days a week
An established charity based in central Norwich is seeking to appoint a Head of Finance. The successful candidate will be joining at an exciting time with a number of significant projects in progress.
The Head of Finance will play a key role in helping to steer the organisation through this next period of change and transition.
- The role will lead on the long term financial planning as well as managing the day to day financial systems and processes ensuring organisational stability and viability.
- Supported by the Finance Officer duties will include managing the budget process and reviewing regularly
- Ensuring the production of financial reports on a monthly, quarterly and annual basis
- Managing the Finance and Audit committee
- Managing the annual audit
The ideal candidate will be fully qualified ACA/ACCA/CIMA with experience of working at a senior level in the financial management. Having experience of the accounting and governance requirements of a charity and limited company and be keen to support the charitable objectives, values and ambitions this organisation has.