Construction Project Manager - Northampton
CONSTRUCTION PROJECT MANAGER – NORTHAMPTON
- Based in Northampton
- +25 days hol + statutory + ‘buy back’ holiday scheme + healthcare scheme + VIP discount scheme++
Our client is a multi-faceted collection of like-minded businesses whose primary aim is to remove the speculation associated with development. Retaining Construction at the group’s core, they operate numerous asset backed operating businesses - a new generation care provider, a Private Residential developer, and a children’s day care operator.
The Group is going from strength to strength, and whilst undergoing a period of substantial growth they are still able to maintain the “family feel” throughout the organisation. Due to the continued success they are seeking to appoint a full-time site based Project Manager who will report directly into the Contracts Manager and be responsible for managing the £10 million project of a timber frame development of an 80 bed specialist supported living scheme.
- Responsible for control of project ensuring that the company’s aims and targets are achieved.
- Effective Health and Safety Management on live projects.
- Administer Start-up meetings and weekly and monthly reviews in accordance with procedures.
- Deliver quality projects within set time parameters.
- Co-ordinate design team meetings, manage and distribute labour across live projects.
- Achieve customer satisfaction through effective handover and aftercare.
- Ensure the implementation of an efficient post completion snagging procedure is in place on all projects.
- Assist in the establishment and maintenance of the company’s site image.
- Management of staff ensuring they carry out their duties in accordance with policies and procedures.
- Assist in the achievement of set project profit targets.
Skills and experience required:
- First Aid & CSCS card
- Main contractor background
- Experience in Timber Frame Construction preferred
- Design & build experience
If you have the required skills and experience and would be interested in joining a superb company who offer excellent career development opportunities – please apply ASAP.
*PLEASE NOTE – by applying to this position, you agree for your CV to be submitted to our client, who shall contact you directly, should your application make their short-list*