Project Manager/Building Surveyor
Job Title - Project Manager/Building Surveyor
Location - Cambridge
Salary - commensurate with experience
Cobalt is working with one of the world's Top Tier Real Estate companies. They are looking to expand their Cambridge office at Project Management to Senior Project Management level due to an increase in projects with new and existing clients. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a small sized team within a global organisation with the opportunity to gain hands on responsibility and career progression.
You will be responsible for providing a professional project management services to a variety of client across the private and public sectors.
Typical projects/schemes include: commercial, residential, government-led, education and healthcare with values typically in the £3m to £10m range.
- Professional qualification, ideally RICS
- Exceptional track record delivering successful projects across a broad range and size
- Strong commercial acumen
- Ideally experience delivering projects in the education sector, particularly Oxbridge colleges
- Successful in pitching and winning new business instructions
- Able to lead single and multiple projects from consultation to completion
- Trusted Advisor to Clients. A highly regarded track record in Cambridge would be an advantage.
If you are interested in the above opportunity, please apply below