Food and Beverage Coordinator
The Office Group provides design-led Flexible Working Space, Meeting Rooms, ClubRooms and event spaces in fantastic locations to companies of all sizes and sectors. We are exciting, we are dynamic and we love what we do. Because we do what we say we do, we have created some of the best work spaces in the UK. The Office Group buildings are all about location, considered design, great service and combining a friendly community feel with a real commitment to sustainability.
We dare to be different, and we never miss an opportunity to say hello….
Purpose of Role/Job Overview
As part of the Member Experience Team, it is the responsibility of the Food and Beverage coordinator to ensure that there is a consistency of our food and beverage offering across the business, paying particular attention to ensure that cost control and service levels are maintained.
You will also need to ensure that any new initiatives are rolled out to the appropriate managers within the business, after receiving conformation from Head of Operations.
- To work with Head of Operations and the Member Experience Manager to manage the standards and cost efficiency required for the food, beverage, coffee, meeting room and café offerings across the operations of the buildings
- Work with the Good Eating Company, to improve the service, ambience, food and beverage offering and revenue lines for the Together cafés in Henrywood House and Albert House.; in line with the expected budget.
- Manage the meeting room coffee & tea set-ups across the group including Nespresso machines and other service equipment making sure that all set-ups are in good condition, function well and are operationally and logistically sound, and, as always, design-oriented and great to look at.
- Effectively manage key food and beverage stakeholder relationships with Joe’s Teas, Hessian Coffee, Nespresso, the Good Eating Company, Eat First, McIntyre Coffee, Jones Dairies, Department of Coffee & Social Affairs and other F&B providersto ensure that we are maximising opportunities for partnership, the benefit to the client, keeping our costs low, while diligently managing all other administrative details.
- Be responsible for the effective running of meeting room catering, including liaison with Eat First, set-ups in the meeting rooms, responding to client questions, concerns and complaints and updating the menus seasonally and in line with trends in the food and beverage industry, liaising with the appropriate GM/BM to ensure consistency across the group
- Coordinate and manage new Member Experience initiatives such as office "room service" at HWH and AH and other office service solutions to improve overall client experience, as directed by the Member
- Manage the relationship and set-up of other ad-hoc food and beverage operations such as a pop-up in a building and provide updates to the GMs on a regular basis ensuring that ideas are rotated and communicated thoroughly ahead of schedule.
- To research and keep abreast of trends in the food and beverage industry by attending industry events and reading appropriate magazines and press articles.
- Liaise with the Project Director responsible for procurement as well as the Client Experience Manager, consulting on the food and beverage equipment and supplies needed for new and refurbished buildings.