Practice Manager - Independent Firm
An accounting practice in Ormskirk has an opportunity for a Practice Manager to join them on a full time basis. This is a fantastic opportunities for something with strong administration skills alongside experience with accounts. The Practice Manager will be responsible for the financial management of the day to day operations, cash flow management and monitoring KPIs.
This is an excellent opportunity for a Practice Manager to join a thriving firm that can offer excellent working conditions and an attractive salary.
The Practice Manager will be responsible for:
- Being in charge of bookkeeping, bank reconciliations, control accounts and VAT
- Cash flow management,
- In-house payroll, PAYE, NIC record keeping
- Managing monthly payroll and auto enrolment
- Monthly management accounts cash flow
- Monitoring KPIs
- General office administration and facilities management
Essential Requirements are:
- Experience in a practice
- Experience in a managerial role is desirable
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- High level of integrity and commitment
If you have all of the above requirements for the Practice Manager position, then please apply now using the link below.
The above vacancyis only one of many thatwe are handling. Marshall Moore Practice division specialises in recruiting all types of practice vacancies for both temporary and permanent assignments including:
- Audit Senior/Accounts Senior/Tax Senior and Semi-Senior
- Audit Manager
- Corporate Finance Specialist
- Transactional Service Analyst
- Partner and Practice Manager
Marshall Moore is a leading specialist recruitment consultancy. If you would like a confidential discussion about your requirements, please don’t hesitate to call Marshall Moore at our Liverpool office. Alternatively submit your CV for immediate consideration and you will be contacted by one of our specialist consultants.