Senior Quality Operations Manager
We currently have a job opportunity for Senior Quality Operations Manager to join our established quality team paying a salary of upto £45,000 per annum DOE based from our Amberley Street site Sheffield.
Webhelp is located close to Sheffield Arena and have onsite access to a gym, free parking and subsidised restaurant.
Your New Company
As one of the UK's fastest growing customer experience outsourcers, Webhelp UK is leading the way in an ever-changing world of communications. We're always looking to bring people on board who understand the importance leading by example, putting the customer first, and who want to join the team to deliver the best customer service in the country.
Your New Role
The Senior Quality Operations Manager will work alongside Account Directors and Heads of Department, to co-create and deploy an effective strategy that will deliver industry leading customer experience results across multiple campaigns throughout the UK, a sound knowledge of working within an FCA and collections regulated environment are key.
The Senior Quality Operations Manager will manage and develop a team of dedicated Quality Managers to aid the overriding Customer Excellence Strategy at campaign level which will consist of 3 main arms of a Quality Service: Call Quality Frameworks, Quality Assurance and Customer Experience delivery at the forefront of the operation.
What will your responsibilities include?
- Accountability for the strategic direction and objective deliverables of the Quality function and contributes to the goals and objectives of the wider Account Support Team (within which the Quality Team is a part of).
- Manage the Quality Managers across multiple locations and client campaigns across the UK
- Highlight the reporting trends and opportunities for performance improvement, engaging appropriate stakeholders in results
- Allocate resource appropriate to time and skill set driving actionable insight around specific performance areas that is scalable across multiple business areas
- Mitigate business and customer exposure through identification and eradication of risks relating to people, process and technology
- Understand and reinforce the importance regulatory business and contractual requirements
To find out more information or to apply for this opportunity please click the link below we would love to hear from you..........