Finance Business Partner
The Finance Business Partner will be based at one of the organisation's 40 UK sites reporting into the Company Head of Finance. Candidates must therefore be willing and able to be based away from home Monday to Friday each week.
The successful candidate will act as the business partner for their selected site. Daily duties will include setting site budgets, preparing month end management accounts and attending senior management meetings to identify future opportunities.
A global manufacturing organisation with 40 UK sites as well as operations in over 30 other countries worldwide. Company sales in 2016 topped £10billion and they are looking to grow this year on year.
As an employer they are an investor within people. They do this by offering full study support as well as unrivalled graduate and trainee schemes that expose their accountancy and finance function to multiple skill sets within different sites.
Reporting into Liverpool, the Finance Business Partner will be responsible for:
- Acting as the Finance Business Partner for their designated site
- Financial management for site budgeting
- Monthly management accounts preparation
- Journals, accruals and prepayments
- Attend senior management meetings to identify site risks and opportunities as well as assist with budgeting
- Maintain relationships across wider group with both finance and non-financial members of the business
- Production of monthly flash reports
- Must be an active CIMA or ACCA studier
- Must have advanced Excel skills
- Must have the ambition, attitude and desire to progress within
- Up to £40,000 salary (depending on CIMA/ACCA progress)
- Full study support
- Accommodation and travel paid for
- 25 days annual leave
- Competitive benefits package