Are you a Conference Producer who is tired of not being heard? Do you thrive in small teams where you can see that what you do makes a difference? Do you want to have ownership of your events, to grow them and in return grow a team? Then this independent Conference Company focusing on the Energy Sector could be the right move for you.
As a Conference Producer, you will thrive in a small and supportive company. You’ll produce 6 commercially focused conference within the Energy Sector. This role will suit an experienced Conference Producer who would like to see their role grow over the next few year to Conference Director, hiring and managing a team.
- To produce 6 commercially focussed smart grid technical conference per year
- To carry out a qualitative research via in depth interviews with the target market to identify trends and obstacles that are taking place
- To identify and acquire industry leaders and speakers, building trustworthy relationships
- To ensure the success of the events, that they are on target and budget, through effective time, risk and team management
- To be the main point of contact onsite, to represent the company in a professional and customer focused manner
The Ideal Candidate:
- Minimum 12 months’ conference production experience - ideally focusing on technical issues
- Educated to 2.1 and above or equivalent, ideally in a Business, Humanities or Engineering related subject
- Strong commercial awareness
- Excellent communication skills, you will be able to build lasting business relationships
- Ambitious and tenacious, wants to be part of a small but growing team!
Location: North London
Salary: £25,000 - £30,000 + profit share
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Please note, we cannot respond to all applications. Should you not hear from us within 28 days please consider your application unsuccessful on this occasion.