Web Content Manager
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a Web Content Manager to join a growing and successful online retailer in the Woodbridge area. The company has grown steadily since their inception 4 years ago and are now looking for someone to boost sales by focussing on developing their online content. The company can offer you a fantastic working environment and are flexible on the hours you work. This is a great opportunity for a graduate or and an experience professional to join a company that is unique to the area.
Salary £18,000 - £30,000 DOE
Location - Woodbridge
Hours - Monday to Friday 8:30am - 5:30pm (Flexible working hours available.)
- Managing websites online content and product offering
- Write and edit product descriptions, reviews and blogs
- Research articles, info graphics, customer stories, presentations
- Managing Social Media, Newsletters and e-marketing
- Proofreading content
- Managing online projects and new product launches
- Graphic production, Photoshop, Google Analytics, HTML and or Wordpress or CMS
- Other duties day to day duties also required
- Excellent writing skills
- An ability to turn ideas into interesting and compelling articles
- A "can do" attitude
- Good team player
- Ability to work under pressure to deadlines
- A passion for content development designed to increase sales
This is a great chance to join a growing online retailer that will provide with a great working environment. A proven track record in writing online content in essential but the company are flexible on experience level and are will to take on a graduate or an experience candidate as attitude is the most important thing for them.
Travail Employment Group is operating as an Employment Agency. Once you click to apply for this job your application will be immediately received by Travail Employment Group. If your application is successful a consultant will be in contact with you within the next 7 days. If you do not hear within 7 days you have not been successful on this occasion and unless otherwise advised Travail will keep your details on file and contact you with future relevant opportunities.