PPC Executive Market Leader £18,000pa - £20,000pa + Bens Blackburn
My Client has been established for over 100 years and they are recognised as leaders in their market. Due to continued growth and an internal promotion, a fantastic opportunity has arisen for an enthusiastic and driven PPC Executive to join their talented Marketing team. The marketing department are responsible for the entire group’s inbound enquiries
As a PPC executive your key responsibilities will be:
- Creation of new PPC accounts as and when required on Google Adwords, Bing and Yahoo
- Daily management of existing PPC accounts to optimise for a better return on investment and meet company targets.
- Continually identify opportunities to grow the accounts through new ad groups, keywords, landing pages and creative ad copy.
- Analyse and report on results to Marketing Manager and company Directors regularly.
- Maintain regular contact with account managers at Google, Bing and Yahoo to ensure we stay ahead of competitors with new search features when they are released.
- Over 2 years’ experience in a PPC role.
- An excellent understanding of all aspects of PPC.
- Experience of using Webmaster Tools and Google analytics to a good level.
- Competent copywriter and literacy skills.
- Analytical mind set.
- A good team player.
£18, 000 - £20,000 + Bens