We are seeking an experienced Care Coordinator/Scheduler in Oldham.
Our client specialises in providing a quality, consistent & bespoke companionship & Befriender lead care service to private clients who want help to stay independent and continue with their lifestyle at home. Winners of the Queens award for innovation & the only CQC 'Outstanding’ rated home care service
in Oldham, with minimum one hour calls they believe this enables relationships to be central to the support they provide.
The Care Coordinator is responsible for planning, organizing and coordinating the Care Assistants & Companions according to the customers daily routines and schedules.
Would you re-arrange all your rota’s to make a customer happy?
Would you like to be part of a team which improves the lives of others every day?
Hours of work are Monday - Friday 8.00-16:00
Salary £16-19K per annum DOE
Duties of a Care Coordinator
- Develop and maintain relationships with both clients and care workers by regular informative telephone and Quality Assurance Contact.
- Coordinate rota’s on a daily and monthly basis, holidays and sickness cover.
- Identify and report any areas of recruitment needed.
- Entering hours worked onto the in-house computer system.
- Answer each incoming call in a friendly, professional and knowledgeable manner.
- 1 evening of 'on call’ a week is required for this position.
- Attention to detail and ability to professionally communicate is an absolute requirement.
- Previous experience within a Care Setting is essential.
- Experience as a Care Coordinator or scheduler would be very desirable.
- Minimum qualification (or willingness to work towards) QCF Level 2/3 - Health & Social Care or equivalent.
Above all we are looking for someone who can take on board the bespoke service we offer. We need someone who wants to be part of a high-quality service where everything is tailored around the client’s needs. If you feel that you can always put the client at the forefront of the service you manage and lead a team to do the same, we would love to hear from you.