Affiliate Manager-Fin Tech
Affiliate Manager-Fin Tech- £35,000-£40,000
I am working with a fast growing Fin Tech start up and they are looking for an Affiliate Specialist to lead and grow the division. This company started in 2011 with £930k seed funding and have since received over £30 million in funding. This includes £5 million from the Government to help growing businesses. In the past year they have really taken off and grown 100% from 50 to 100 heads. Because of this huge expansion they hired a new CMO who is restructuring the Marketing function to help support this growth. With Affiliates being an integral part of the Marketing team, they are seeking an Affiliate Manager to work under the Head of Digital who can bring there own vision and ideas to grow the division. They are multi award winning and they have handled over £1 billion through there platform since their launch. This is an amazing time to join a company who are on a rapid rise to the top of their industry.
- Build relationships with the key digital affiliates in financial services making them a key supplier of business financing.
- Developing and pro-actively managing a portfolio of client affiliate marketing programs ensuring you have in-depth understanding of the financial value of the portfolio.
- Tracking, analysing, and optimising conversion points across the affiliate sales funnel against a monthly and quarterly target of qualified leads.
- Drive digital referrals through the new bank approved referral schemes.
- Identify new potential affiliates and work at on-boarding them to drive significant growth in sales qualified leads.
- Work with the marketing team to develop content and collateral for the affiliates to drive the company’s presence within the marketplace.
- Negotiate and review commercial agreements with all partners.
- Analyse campaigns, reporting ROI results & devising strategies to move forward.
- Collaborate with internal teams to create landing pages and optimise the affiliate user experience.
- Establishing and maintaining strong client relationships through regular contact which will include face to face meetings, telephone and email communication.
- Strong, proven background in Digital Marketing.
- Strong, working knowledge of Affiliate Marketing.
- Experience on-boarding, managing, and retaining affiliate relationships.
- Strong relationship management background.
- Excels in working in a target-driven environment based on qualified leads and revenue.
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking especially in a digital conversion flow.
- Experience implementing campaign tracking and experience managing affiliate software tracking platforms and affiliate networks.
- Able to keep track of affiliate sales and paying affiliates in a timely manner.
- Ability to manage multiple online comparison platforms from different affiliates to collect and validate leads data.
- Experience in optimising landing pages and user funnels for the affiliate channel.
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now!
We recruit for a variety of opportunities in Digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. You can learn more about me by looking me up on LinkedIn. Search forAnton Greig.