Part Time Credit Contoller
Our client, a diverse manufacturing business in Doncaster are currently looking to recruit a Part Time Credit Controller to be part of a small credit control team. You will manage the sales ledger and credit control for two companies in the group working between 16-24 hours per week, over a minimum of 3 days.
This is a permanent position although immediately available temporary workers would also be considered.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Liaise with customers to ensure timely receipt of monies due in to agreed payment terms
- Chasing outstanding debts via telephone and email
- Managing a ledger minimising aged debt and maximising cash collection
- Processing reminder letters and monthly statements
- Managing queries
- Allocating cash
- Maintain weekly ledgers detailing clients that are overdue and over credit limit and actions
- Provide detailed reports on debtors, queries and credit limits weekly
- Liaising with all departments to clear outstanding issues
- Ensuring correct procedures are followed for non-payment, including the account going on stop and legal action requested
- Keep all ledgers tidy and advise the Credit Control Manager of any bad debt or potentially bad debt
- Providing ad-hoc reports and information as required
The ideal candidate:
- Minimum 2-3 years' experience in credit control/ sales ledger
- Ability to establish and maintain good relationships, both internally and externally at all levels
- Will be proactive and confident communicator
- IT literate including excel
This is a fantastic opportunity that offers 33 days' holiday (pro rata), Pension scheme, Free onsite parking and a friendly working environment.
Chase and Holland acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. We specialise in Finance and HR recruitment and comfortably service the South Yorkshire, Derbyshire, Nottinghamshire, Leicestershire, Staffordshire and Lincolnshire marketplaces.