Part-time Payroll / Bookkeeper
Part-time (2-3 days) payroll / bookkeeper job in Lowestoft.
Hays Public Practice are seeking applications from part-time (2-3 days p/wk) payroll specialists for a permanent and rewarding role in Lowestoft.
Main duties and responsibilities;
- Weekly and monthly payrolls from one to 40 employees.
- Managing all the payroll accounts to ensure all PAYE codes and student loans are up to date.
- Ensuring clients are aware of their PAYE liabilities.
- Sending email payslips to all clients where necessary.
- Maintaining and setting up auto enrolment pension schemes where necessary.
- Liaising with accounts staff to ensure that payrolls for directors are at the correct levels
- Producing all payroll forms for leavers and year ends
- Assisting accounts staff with accounting work when available.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.