Service Engineer / Security Engineer
Service Engineer / Security Engineer required for our client based in Hemel, they are a well-established engineering company with an enviable reputation, currently they employ over 70 people in the UK, this comprises of a mix of office and field based engineers.
Due to their continued success they are looking to expand their team with an experienced Service and Maintenance Engineer. The successful engineer will be tasked with the service and maintenance of door entry systems, access control and some CCTV in commercial and domestic sites across South London, Kent, Surrey and Sussex.
Service and Maintenance Engineer Position Overview
The successful Security Engineer will have at least 2 years' experience maintaining and servicing Access Control and Door Entry Systems and live on patch. The Security Engineer will also be responsible for making sure all the services are up to date. Experience in a Security Service Engineer role is essential.
Service and Maintenance Engineer Position Requirements
- Minimum of 2 years' experience as a service / maintenance engineer in the security industry
- Must have a valid UK driving license
- Experience servicing and maintaining Door Entry and Access Control is essential
- Must be happy to cover South London and the Surrounding Home Counties
Service and Maintenance Engineer Position Remuneration
- Salary £23k - £28k + Fuel Card + Overtime + Monthly Bonus
- Working hours Mon - Fri 07:30 - 16:30
- Company van
- 20 Days holiday + Bank Holidays
We, Bennett and Game Recruitment, a technical recruitment agency based in Chichester are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Join us on Twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn - Search Bennett and Game Recruitment.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/81616866