Head of Marketing
A fantastic opportunity to join a well known property business as Head of Marketing. My client are looking for someone who has spent their whole career in marketing, loves marketing in general and someone who can take their brand to the next level.
Strong leadership skills will be required as you will have direct reports, with the goal being to continually grow the marketing division moving forward.
My client are one of the largest property developers in the UK.
The Head of Marketing will report to the Group Sales and Marketing Director, with the purpose of the role being to develop and implement a robust marketing strategy and plan that will position my client as the industry leader, highlighting their focus on their customers and service excellence.
This will be achieved through strong relationships with individual divisions, close working partnerships and a focused approach to consistent delivery through team members. In addition, this role manages a team of three, working to provide marketing support for all advertising and collateral requirements, ensuring that the brand and values are consistent in all that my client do nationwide.
The Head of Marketing should have the following attributes:-
- Proven experience in a similar role
- Evidence of ability to develop and lead a marketing strategy across all disciplines and channels
- Evidence of understanding and working knowledge of media planning and buying
- Demonstrate knowledge and expertise in developing PR strategies and implementation of plans with agencies and internal teams
- Excellent leadership, communication, interpersonal and planning skills to influence and engage
- Analytical and creative thinking
- Thorough knowledge of web analytics and Google Adwords and other current digital channels
- Demonstrate knowledge of managing financial budgets
Excellent remuneration package available.