Campaign Delivery Manager - Mobile - £25k - London
What does the company do?
Our client, an award winning mobile data infrsatructure provider is looking for Campaign Delivery Managers that have experience with setting up and deploying email campaigns using exact target, mail chimp etc. (other ESPs). Someone who is relatively technically minded, bright, with good experience in stakeholder management and managing well in pressurised situations.
Our client is an award-winning provider of mobile data infrastructure and mobile engagement solutions that enable operators and enterprises to build deeper, more valuable relationships with their target audiences.
The company has a client base of over 100 blue chip organisations worldwide across various markets. Our client employs more than 650 people in Europe, America, Asia and the Middle East & Africa and is growing rapidly. The company works with multiple clients to deliver industry leading solutions using both technology and managed services along with social interaction tools.
Our clients’ bureau team works with Major UK Network operators to deliver SMS, MMS and E-mail campaigns through a managed service function. The company has in-house web based applications (Profile Manager and Campaign Manager) which enable the team to create and deploy campaigns for their clients.
The focus of this role is to deliver client Campaigns using the company’s Campaign Manager and Profile Manager. The successful candidate will have experience in using web based applications to deploy client campaigns.
How can you expect to spend your day?
You will work in the Bureau team as a CRM Bureau campaign delivery manager and support the Head of Bureau in other business activities. Your role will be split between existing clients and assisting in new client demo’s and supporting new opportunities.
- Complete training on Campaign Manager and understand all capabilities of the tool to deploy campaigns
- Set-up and deploy cross channel campaigns via SMS, MMS and email
- Liaise with clients and other partners in the support of deploying customer campaigns
- Ensure that all processes are followed which are explained in the bureau process documentation
- Provide client support for new requirements. This will also involve requirements gathering, project planning and customer workshops
- Provide support with client reporting requirements, liaising with the reporting team and providing information to clients where required
- Produce weekly report on activity to Head of Bureau
- Work with the development team in India on new capabilities for clients using the Campaign Manager
- Learn how to use the Profile manager
- Take ownership of internal email comms to the company customers
- Assist in the implementation of mobile optimised email capability
- Work with Client campaign teams to give their customers the best experience
- Drive the progression of the Bureau as a managed service with the existing client base and increase its exposure to other parts of our clients’ businesses
- Have a good knowledge of HTML
- Provide reporting and insight to campaign performance to existing clients
- Manage the process (build/test/setup) following the SLAs (Service level Agreement between client and the company)
Key Performance Indicators:
- Campaigns deployed for clients on time and to exact requirements
- Innovation for new capabilities
- Building relationships within our clients to drive new solutions
- Meet quarterly KBT’s as set by the Head of Bureau
- Drive increased use of the Campaign Manager by our clients
The ideal candidate’s personality and qualifications:
We are looking for someone who takes personal responsibility in the deployment of client campaigns with a specific attention to detail. This role may also require shift work to ensure that clients based in the US are catered for.
- A relevant degree
- At least 1 years’ experience working in the mobile industry
- At least 1 years’ experience working in campaign management (includes planning, deployment and evaluations)
- At least 1 years Account Management experience
- HTML experience (HTML 5 would be an advantage)
- Experience in Dreamweaver
- Experience with using Microsoft office applications are desirable
- Ability to work in a team or alone
- Experience using campaign deployment tools
- Excellent communication skills are essential
- Experience in a CRM discipline is desirable
- A technical background or strong interest in technology would be advantageous