Progress & Performance Reporting (PPR) Coordinator - Major Projects
KBR is a global technology, engineering, procurement and construction company serving the government and hydrocarbons industries. Our Government Services group focuses on long-term relationships with governments and public agencies in Europe, Middle East, Africa (EMEA) Australia and the United States and uses its global presence to deliver value-added, integrated services anywhere, anytime.
Our focus in the EMEA region, headquartered from the UK, is on defence, policing and home affairs as well as the nuclear industry. We are respected as world leaders in programme management, engineering, procurement, construction and logistics.
KBR Government Services are looking to hire a Progress & Performance Reporting (PPR) Coordinator, who will support the PMO lead in the weekly and monthly preparation and distribution of reports, as well as the coordination of documentation and distribution. You will also offer general assistance to the project control teams. This is a permanent role with KBR Government Services, Leatherhead (UK), based on assignment in Paris for the first 20 months.
Weekly & Monthly Reporting
- Under the direction of the PMO lead will work with the project teams to develop project reporting processes that will improve the level of control on the project and satisfy client (NNB) reporting requirements.
- Develop performance metrics / KPI’s in standard form that will provide visibility of project status, recognise the trends in project performance and provide the early identification of problems areas.
- Coordinate the collection of weekly and monthly reporting data and compile into the relevant reports suitable for the project management teams, within tight delivery timescales. The reports will provide visibility of project status, recognising areas of concern and describing mitigation / recovery plans.
Coordination of Project Documentation
- Work with the document management teams to ensure that documentation, including correspondence, is assigned and stored against the correct WBS attributes. Develop and provide the appropriate metrics to ensure that there is visibility of document handling status.
General Assistance to Project Control Teams
- Flexibility and understanding to provide support and assistance to the Planning, Cost and Change Management teams on an as required basis, using the appropriate tools under the direction of the team leaders (Primavera P6, etc).
- Educated to Degree level or equivalent
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in related projects
- Good knowledge of cost control methods and tools
- Good interpersonal skills
- Good client facing skills
- Capable of taking direction and guidance, working collaboratively as part of a wider team
- Good IT knowledge
- Good verbal and written communication skills
Able to successfully manage time, plans, projects and other related tasks
Planning experience preferable