Site Layout and Housing
Salary up to £40,000 DOE
Role purpose: To create designs for house types and housing developments that are profitable, attractive and meets quality standards and liaison with the planning department and other consultation bodies.
- Prepare and provide designs and layouts of sites that meet cost and quality standards
- Preparation of detailed House Type designs, ensuring detailed for construction obtaining feedback and amending where appropriate
- Design detailed site layouts obtaining feedback and amending where appropriate
- Maintain knowledge and understanding of current and future changes in regulation and legislation
- Maintain awareness of developments in house building technology and design
- Assess competitor designs
- Maintain design standards
- Prepare and maintain accurate information for site start dates
- Provide and submit planning and Building Regulations Applications and other appropriate Applications as may be necessary
- Discharge of Planning Conditions
- Discharge of Building Regulation Conditions
- Liaising with the QS and Sales to determine specification
- During Construction
- Liaison with the Contract Manager and site
- Obtain feedback on site layouts and amend where appropriate
- Obtain feedback on house design and amend where appropriate
- Provision of information to solicitors suitable for house sales (ie Deed Plans)
- Obtain and consider feedback from Customers
Enablers to the Role (Skills, Knowledge, Experience)
- Significant knowledge of the house building industry and construction
- Experience of CAD and MS Office
- Understanding of regulations and legislation
- Commercial awareness and excellent attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills
- Works well both in a team and on own initiative
If you feel that you have the relevant experience to be successful in this position and would like to find out more please apply online today attaching a copy of your current CV.
Due to the vast amount of applications that we receive, it is not possible for us to contact all applicants, therefore if you have not heard from us within two working days then unfortunately your application has not been successful on this occasion, however…we will register your details for consideration against future opportunities.
Linsco are an Equal Opportunities employer, acting in the capacity of an Employment Agent for this position. All applications will be dealt with in the strictest confidence.