Assistant Hospitality Manager - Birmingham
Assistant Hospitality Manager
Salary up to £21,000 + bonus and benefits
We are keen to hear from experienced Assistant/Bar Managers currently working within a branded restaurant, pub or bar looking for an exciting new opportunity.
Based within a Casino setting, you will responsible for working closely alongside the Hospitality Manager to ensure the smooth running of a very busy Sports Bar. With a host of large screen TV's and private booths, this is the perfect place to sit back, relax and watch a whole host of major sporting events.
The venue is a 24 hour operation, so will include a large mix of shifts, you will be on your feet for large lengths of time, but it will be rewarding, sociable and challenging. You will need to have exceptional Customer Service and People Management skills.
Your main duties will be to make sure that the high numbers of customers are getting the highest level of service, ensuring stock levels are acceptable and managing your time, as well as this you will be responsible for the following:
- Recruiting, training and motivating your staff
- Doing regular stock-takes and ordering as necessary
- Handling deliveries
- Maintaining the condition of beer and wine
- Overseeing or liaising with the kitchen
- Keeping up to date with licensing legislation, liaising with the authorities and taking overall legal responsibility for the premises
- Enforcing health and safety rules
- Adhering to budgets, increasing profits and managing cashflow
The successful candidate can expect:
- A competitive basic salary of up to £21,000
- A flexible management benefits package
- Free Parking
- Plus many more exceptional benefits
This is a very rare opportunity to take on a exceptional venue. If you feel you have the correct experience, please do not hesitate to apply with an up to date CV and cover letter.
This role is being handled by C2 Recruitment the leading specialist retail recruitment consultancy covering the whole of the UK. C2 Recruitment is like no other recruitment agency you will have worked with; all of our consultants have actually worked within the industry to which they recruit meaning we truly understand your sector firsthand.
To view other great opportunities please check out our website or call us on for a confidential chat about upcoming opportunities.
Follow C2 Recruitment on your favourite social networks - Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Google+ and Pinterest.
For more jobs in Retail, Fashion and Hospitality, click here