Lead Project Manager
Project Manager - construction and fit out projects - London - £48,000 - £53,000 & benefits
Are you an experienced, enthusiastic and driven project manager? Do you want to take a step up?
I have recently been instructed on an exciting role with a company that works very closely with central government service offering a diverse range of projects on public buildings.
The role itself will see you as responsible for all aspects & phases of project management, not limiting but including design, construction, occupancy, quality control, staffing, and budget management on projects up to £200,000.
- Interfaces with clients to define project requirements. Establishes project work plan and deadlines. Creates persuasive presentations that meet the project's objectives.
- Creates and manages project budget. Monitors expenses to ensure project progresses on schedule and within the prescribed budget.
- Manages all facets of project design, construction, and occupancy. Qualifies and recommends contractors by reviewing bids and related documents.
- Manages a work unit and/or group. Responsible for identifying training needs, tracking performance, coaching, and motivating direct reports. Responsible for hiring, terminating, compensation, and performance evaluation.
- Bachelor's degree in Project Management, Engineering, business or equivalent.
- knowledge of BIM & JCT contracts
What's on Offer
- Access to fantastic career progression.
- Great salary.
- The opportunity to work on some amazing projects with a forward thinking company.
If you have experience working in a similar project management position, then please call or e-mail