Residential Conveyancing Paralegal
Are you a Paralegal or Graduate looking to kickstart your career in Residential Conveyancing? If so, this role should certainly not be missed. Joining a legal top 20 firm in their brand new offices in Huddersfield, you will assist on a broad spectrum of Residential Conveyancing files, covering Sale and Purchase, Freehold, Leasehold and Post Completions work. This role will lay the foundations for a strong career in Residential Conveyancing work and would suit those looking to work within a firm that regularly rewards their paralegals with training contracts.
Our client has an outstanding reputation for progression and is currently expanding across the Yorkshire area. Joining a small team, there will be excellent opportunities for progression and development and it really is an exciting time to join the successful Residential Conveyancing department.
- Your role will be twofold, covering both legal and administrative work.
- On the Legal Side, you will assist on a broad spectrum of matters including Sale and Purchase, Freehold, Leasehold and mainly Post Completions work.
- This role will also involve regular client contact.
- Working in a support role, you will also have some administrative duties to take on to aid the smooth running of the team.
- This role comes with excellent opportunities to develop your skills within Residential Conveyancing, working within a friendly and supportive team.
- For this role, it is essential that you have an enthusiasm for this practice area.
- Working in a client facing role, excellent communication skills are a necessity with the ability to liaise confidently with clients from varied backgrounds.
- Joining a small successful team, you must be a proven team player.
- The ideal candidate for this role would be someone who wants to develop their career within a full service law firm where progression of their staff is well supported.
- Competitive Salary.
- High quality work.
- Excellent career progression within a firm that regularly rewards their paralegals with training contracts.
How to Apply:
If you would like to apply for this role then contact Kim Wilkes at Sacco Mann or ask to speak to another member of the Chartered Legal Executive and Paralegal team. Alternatively, if you know of anyone who would be suitable for this role then please let them or us know as we offer a reward for successful referrals. For full terms please see our website.