Are you working for in the financial services sector but want to move into a more commercial and exciting sector? Do you have FCA and tax experience? If so, we have an excellent opportunity for you…
We are currently working with an up and coming retail company who are looking for a dynamic Financial Accountant for their growing finance team.
The purpose of the role is to assist in the preparation of reporting and accounts by working autonomously to follow established procedures, accounting principles and guidelines in order to maintain the organisations financial records and transactions in a accurately and timely fashion.
- Ensure month end tasks are executed in a timely and accurate manner.
- Analyse month end processes and look for ways to streamline/improve the process
- Assist in the year-end process.
- Play a key role in both internal/external financial Audits.
- Monthly reporting
- Preparing the subsidiary statutory accounts
- Maintaining and updating the forecasting model
- Assisting with the annual budgeting process / corporation tax process.
The ideal candidate will have worked within the financial services sector.
Due to the large numbers of responses we receive, despite our best efforts it is not possible to respond to every application. Therefore only short-listed candidates will be contacted for this particular role and if you haven’t heard from us within 7 days please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please feel free however to apply for further roles and we will certainly keep your details on file and contact you with suitable vacancies.
Accountancy Action Ltd is acting as a recruitment business in relation to this vacancy.