Chef de Partie Pastry
Chef de Partie (Pastry)
We are currently looking for experienced Chef De Parties (Pastry) for two Luxury hotels one in Guildford, Surrey and one in Fleet Hampshire. This is a fantastic opportunity for an ambitious Chef de Partie who wishes to progress within their career to the next level.
Reporting to the Head Chef/Sous Chef you will be leading the pastry section and will be responsible for
- Ordering stock for your section
- Designing with the Head Chef menu items for afternoon tea, the restaurant as well as banqueting menus.
- Producing plated desserts for all menus
- Supervision of junior staff members to ensure consistent standards
- Ensuring work is carried out meeting all food hygiene and health and safety requirements
Main duties will include but are not limited to
- Preparation, production and service of food to the standard required in a timely and efficient manner.
- Assist Head/Sous Chef with daily menu planning and composition as and when required.
- Assist with the preparation of daily/weekly orders for food and kitchen supplies adhering to stock control procedures as directed by the Head/Sous Chef.
- Be responsible for receiving and storing of all relevant food and non food items.
- Carry out daily cleaning duties within the kitchen as directed by the Head/Sous Chef in addition to following a ‘clean as you go’ policy.
- Completing duties in a culture and with an attitude of always striving to exceed standards to promote improvements and raise the quality of feedback from all diners across the hotel.
- Experience of developing and producing High quality restaurant food
- Hold the knowledge to manage the multi menu requirements and busy banqueting operation.
- Demonstrate during a cooking trial the practical ability and flair that will be required to drive and motivate others on the team to achieve
- Live locally or have the ability to relocate to the area with own transportation.
This is a fantastic opportunity for the right candidate and there is a great remuneration package offered in return.
Salary of £19,000 - £23,000
This permanent role.
You must live in the UK Currently and have the right to work in the UK to be able to apply for this role.