Data Entry Clerk
A great opportunity has arisen to join Phillip Carroll Associates, a niche accountancy firm who have been established for 10 years, based in Altrincham. We are looking for Data Entry Clerks who will be a vital part of the service charge team and support them.
Job Title: Data Entry Clerks
Location: Altrincham, Greater Manchester
Salary: £16,000 pro rata + Benefits
Hours: Full time: 37.5 hours a week Monday to Friday 8:30-17:00 OR 09:00-17:30 and Part-time: 25 hours a week Monday to Friday 10:00-15:00
The Data Entry Clerk completes the first step of the clients audit, therefore it is vital that the Data Entry Clerk has high attention to detail, the ability to reach targets, accounts background is desirable.
Data Entry Clerk - The Role:
- Posting journals
- Producing certificates and sending to the client
- Posting balancing charges
- Effectively maintain your own workload
- Liaise with management to achieve targets
- Supporting the service charge accountants.
- General Administrative duties
Data Entry Clerk - The candidate:
- Previous experience posting journals
- Data entry experiences
- Accounts background is desirable
- Good Analytical skills
- Computer literate
- Learning new client systems
- Organisation and time management skills.
Benefits of working at Phillip Carroll Associates Ltd
- 20 Days holiday
- Team building activities
- Work buddy system
- Working in a modern office in the centre of Altrincham.
- Health Benefit Cash Plan
- Bonus Structure
To submit your CV for this exciting Data Entry Clerk opportunity, please click ‘Apply’ now.
Keywords: Admin Assistant, Office Assistant, Payroll, Accounts, Finance Administrator, Secretary, Receptionist, Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, Purchase Ledger, PA, Personal Assistant.