Assistant Head Housekeeper - Luxury Hotel - £19.5k
- Excellent package plus benefits - immediate start
In Recruitment are recruiting an Assistant Head Housekeeper for a large luxury hotel in Cornwall.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Ensure the housekeeping department, in conjunction with the Head Housekeeper, is managed efficiently and professionally
- Develop efficient and smart systems of work to deliver consistency at all times
- Focus the team on targets, standards and excellence with guests
- Be accountable for team productivity, stock management and suppliers
- Develop individual team members to fulfil their potential and have a "can do attitude" at all times
- To supervise, train and motivate your team to achieve Company Standards, and to comply with relevant legislation.
- Ensure the highest standards of cleanliness both front and back of house in conjunction with the Head Housekeeper
- Work closely with the Head Housekeeper to develop and maintain maintenance and quality of bedrooms and public areas.
You must have strong organisational and people management skills, be self-motivated, enthusiastic and extremely customer focused. Previous experience in a similar role within 3/4-star hotel is essential for this position.
To apply for this fantastic opportunity, please email your CV to Phil White via the link below
In Recruitment prides itself on providing only the highest quality candidates. Due to the high volume of applications, we will only contact you if your application is successful.