Primary Core Subject Specialist Teacher SLT
REESON Education are working on behalf of an expanding school in SE London who are looking to appoint an experienced class teacher specialising in English/Maths or Science from September 2017. The school has a strong team in-post already and are looking for an inspiring and talented teacher to join us.
As a growing school they are able to offer new opportunities which other schools in the area cannot. The school are looking for KS2 (Year 3-5) Subject specialist teachers across the Core Subject areas. The right person will be leading and teaching English/Maths or Science to all classes from Years 3-5. The successful candidate will be given regular leadership time to develop their subject across the school.
The post will involve working closely with other Class Teachers and the SENCO supervising and ensuring the well-being of pupils during their time at school. You will be enthusiastic, have great interpersonal skills, enjoy taking the lead and working as part of a team. This is an exciting opportunity for a committed professional looking to continue their career in a rewarding new role.
The Head is looking for applications from experienced practitioners who will:
- Be committed to the highest achievement for all;
- Be committed to on-going professional development;
- Contribute to the wider life at the academy;
- Support the maintenance of a dynamic and inspiring learning environment;
- Be innovative, highly motivated and eager to take a lead;
- Have good interpersonal skills and are able to work well as part of our team
- have a real passion and expertise in their subject
- make a difference to the lives of the children in the academy
- welcome the chance to be innovative, modeling best practice in the classrooms
Why work as part of this Federation?
This successful federation of schools values and invests in its staff. Being part of a federation offers excellent training, development, and planned career progression for those who are driven and determined. The school quotes "We are a team of ordinary individuals who genuinely enjoy working together to create extraordinary outcomes". The school ca offer you a comprehensive induction programme and training and development opportunities to support your career development throughout their federation.
This is a thoroughly rewarding Senior position, supporting teachers, support staff and pupils to make progress in English, Science and Maths. If you would like to make a difference within a federated school and have the qualifications and experience to be successful, please forward an updated CV to Bonnie as soon as possible. Interviews are taking place imminently.