Chartered Paraplanner-City of London-Fantastic Financial Planning Organisation
Our client is a fast growing Financial Planning Organisation and they are looking to recruit a Chartered Paraplanner to join their team.
As increasing business levels continue, combined with the very best service, so does the need for the very best individuals to come on board and contribute to their success. An experienced Chartered Paraplanner is required to join the team, providing technical support to the Financial Planners of the business.
Role & Responsibilities
- To prepare recommendation reports and/or suitability letters for the financial planners approval
- To use cash flow modelling software to help build various scenario's for the clients financial future to be used in the recommendation reports
- To undertake research work agreed with the adviser across all types of product. To collate the research and quotations undertaken and discuss conclusions and recommendations with the adviser. This will include negotiation with product providers on rates and terms and the selection of the most suitable product and supplier using best advice practices.
- To communicate effectively with the financial planners to agree objectives on every case and the deadlines for completion.
- To communicate effectively with the support team to secure any additional information or details necessary to complete the key tasks in a thorough and complete manner.
- To communicate efficiently with colleagues to ensure file handover to support personnel is clearly defined and all parties involved with the client are aware of their own responsibilities in delivering the clients objectives.
- To adhere to all internal administration and compliance requirements.
- To manage your personal diary to ensure all deadlines agreed with colleagues, clients and product providers are achieved.
Skills & Qualifications
- Be experienced to a chartered level(Lvl 6).
- Have 5+ years’ experience.
- Write complex reports.
Due to the high number of applications received, unfortunately we will only be able to respond to successful applicants.