Are you looking for a new challenge? Are you available immediately?
Randstad are currently recruiting a Quality Engineer for our client, a leading manufacturing company based in Belfast. The role of the Quality Engineer is to ensure all projects comply fully with H&S guidelines and client specific requirements. This is a FTC contract for 3 months minimum with scope for extension.
* Salary £30-40K per annum
* Modern Office Space
* Opportunity for long term opportunity
* Additional benefits available
Experience and Qualifications:
* Engineering Qualification
* Practical experience of Quality Assurance / Quality Control
* Fabrication Experience
* Clients Representative / Classification Body interaction experience
* Ability to coordinate work activities
* Ability to communicate effectively in writing and orally
* Heavy Engineering Experience
* ISO 9001 Quality Auditing qualification
* Knowledge of Welding / Non Destructive Testing
* To maintain compliance with the requirements of the Company Quality Management System, Contract Specification and ISO 9001.
* Ensure that the Quality staff assigned to a Project operate in compliance with the Company's systems, and enforce compliance by them and all Project personnel in a systematic and consistent way
* Liaise and interface with the Client, suppliers and other third parties in relation to systems operations, including hosting audits and assessments.
* Monitor Project Quality performance, develop and present regular reports and analyses that will provide a basis for identifying and implementing improvement opportunities.
* To ensure that all Project Quality documentation is completed and submitted on time.
* Develop processes and procedures that ensure Projects meet the requirements of the Quality System, relevant standards and Specifications, and enable Project staff to carry out their roles and responsibilities effectively.
* To ensure Project suppliers are regularly audited in compliance with the requirements of the standards and the Company's systems.
* Liaise with Human Resource Department in relation to Inductions and Quality training arrangements for employees
Randstad Business Support acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Randstad Business Support is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merits alone.
Why not listen to some of the inspiring stories from our candidates and their one piece of career advice. It's just a few of the thousands of people who have found success in their working lives with Randstad. Visit to find out what you could become.