Technical Support Engineer
A well established independent air conditioning distributor, specializing in the sales, design & supply of Toshiba, MHI & Fujitsu air conditioning systems to installation companies within the UK are looking for an experienced Technical Support Engineer due to expansion. They pride themselves on being a people orientated company, forward thinking, with a low staff turnover. For the right person there is always room for them to progress within the business as it is growing year on year.
As a Technical Support Engineer you will be:-
- Office based in Welwyn Garden City
- Answering technical enquiries (phone and email) from customers, internal and external sales teams
- Assisting spares and warranty departments identifying components
- Warranty inspections on returned equipment.
- Carry out damage inspections and reports
- Product training to customers
- Previous experience doing service, maintenance and breakdown on air conditioning systems
- City & Guilds level 2 minimum air conditioning
- Minimum 3 years experience working on VRF’s & Splits
- F gas qualified
- Living ideally Hertfordshire area
- Be able to pass or have a current CRB check
- 28k - 30k basic, 25 holiday+ BH,
- Poole car, pension,
- Non-contractible bonus’s
For an immediate interview contact Sam FLOYD
In the event that you are contacted for a role, please note that as part of the registration process you shall be required to provide FRONTrunner Recruitment with proof of identity as well as proof of eligibility to work in the United Kingdom.