Fashion Department Manager - Up To £25K - Cambridge
Job title - Fashion Department Manager
Location - Cambridge
Salary - up to £25k
My Client is a multi-product retailer, renowned as the best and have won many awards. They tend to be in out of town shopping destinations, as they are big box sites. They are expanding through the UK and can offer a lot of opportunity.
This role is all about leadership, communication and passion.
You will have to work well with other parts of the site and managers. Also - used to having high profile visits - the senior team are very hands on in this business.
The Fashion Department Manager is responsible for:
- Delivering the overall concept and championing the multiple brands within your section
- Delivering the Brands through excellent visual impact by ensuring the store is merchandised to the highest standard
- Maximising opportunities and drives sales & profit through all the Brands
- Using reports and data to identify and act upon store and area-wide commercial opportunities
- Planning staffing to maximise team effectiveness and store productivity
- Leading, inspiring and developing the team through the competencies
- Coaching and developing the management team
- Building excellent relationships with the Field/Head office teams and external businesses to influence stock packages, visual merchandising, Brand initiatives, etc
- Feeding back to your Line Manager on business wide issues and shares best practice with their peers
- Overall leadership in all aspects of their business.
The right candidate for this business is:
- Commercially astute with strong market place knowledge
- Confident in own ability
- Instinctive and creative, with a flair for visual merchandising
- Able to deliver results through a large team
- Proactive and inspirational
- A decision maker
- A strategic thinker
- Able to influence people and the business
- Able to build good relationship and network with a wide range of people
- A strong communicator
- Drives own development.
This is a great opportunity to join an exciting Retail business that can offer the highest quality training programmes and development opportunities.
Salary & Benefits
Up to £25k basic + benefits and bonus