Sales Manager required for this well established and highly successful Motor Trade Dealership based in Bristol. You must be an experienced Sales Manager who is highly proficient within the automotive industry.
You will need to have had a solid career history to date gained in a prestige environment and be a confident relationship builder dealing with customers at all levels.
Automotive Sales Manager - Bristol
£35,000 - £45,000 basic, OTE £70,000 + Benefits
An outstanding opportunity has arisen for an ambitious and driven individual to be part of our clients management team. We are looking for an experience automotive Sales Manager who has a passion for prestige and luxury vehicles.
To fulfil the business potential and implement procedures and policies to maximise sales potential at our Bristol showroom.
Reporting to the General Manager, the role will require a driven individual with the ability and aptitude to work on a global scale and promote expedient brand growth. Ideally, you will have previous sales management experience and you will have led a team in the automotive sector to achieve and to exceed targets.
- The development of the Sales Executives within the team to achieve and exceed targets.
- Support the sales executives in negotiating the terms of an agreement and support the closure of sales.
- Negotiating variations in price, delivery and specifications with other managers.
- Checking quantities of goods on display and in stock and advising Sales Executives.
- Reviewing sales performance, aiming to meet or exceed targets.
- Gaining a clear understanding of customers' requirements and expectations.
- Carrying out one to one performance reviews monthly.
- Conducting yearly appraisals with employees.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Previous Sales management experience in the automotive industry.
- Proven track record in sales, including data showing achievement based on targets and KPIs.
- Must possess strong IT skills and have the ability to create and implement strategic sales plans.
- Excellent leadership skills.
- Be able to work under pressure and meet targets.
- Excellent negotiation skills and 'Can do Attitude' are essential.
- The ability to flourish in a competitive environment.
- Resilience and the ability to cope with rejection.
If you are looking for a fantastic opportunity within your already successful career and would like to join this highly successful prestige motor company then apply today!
We have many different Motor Trade Jobs available from Service Manager, Service Team Leader, Aftersales Manager, Sales Executive, General Sales Manager, Sales Manager, Business Manager, Sales Admin, Body Shop Manager, Panel Beater, Dealer Principal, Motor Mechanic, Service Advisor, Bodyshop Estimator, Paint Sprayer, Motor Cycle Technicians & Mechanics, Vehicle Technician, Light Commercial Vehicle Technicians, HGV Fitters, Parts Advisor, Parts Manager, Workshop Controller, Trade Parts Representative, Fast Fit, Tyre Fitters, Warranty Administrator, Rental Advisor, Car Valetor, Collection & Delivery Drivers,
Lots of Motor Trade Jobs throughout the South East including all London and all Essex postcodes. Call Us Now For Motor Trade Jobs, Working in Automotive Main Car Dealerships such as Mercedes, Audi, BMW, VW, Jaguar, Land Rover, Volvo, Bentley, Saab, Lexus, Toyota, Mazda, Ford, Peugeot, Renault, Citroen, Vauxhall, Nissan and many more.