Role: Logistics Coordinator
Salary: up to £35K
Location: Central London
Pod is currently partnering with an awesome, luxury fashion business who's now looking for a Logistics Coordinator to manage their global logistics.
We are looking for a proactive and energetic person with excellent communication skills with a proven ability to make a difference within a fast growing business. As a Logistics Coordinator you will be reporting directly to the CEO of the business.
- As a Logistics Coordinator you will manage the DC's in UK and USA
- Management of all shipments companywide for orders - Logistics Service Providers (LSP) ensuring wholesale orders are correct and come across correctly on the ERP system, wholesale and retail store replenishments handling
- As a Logistics Coordinator you will be responsible for stock allocation/management
- You will also be responsible for delivering on time all logistics to the major department stores, booking slots, following vendor manuals, creation of ticketing and swing tags and following the vendor manuals at all times
- Provide fantastic communication with high end Retailers in the UK and USA and be the first point of contact
- Excellent communicator and attention to detail
- Problem analyst and problem solver with a 'can do' attitude
- Enthusiastic, persuasive and customer focus
- Experienced in dealing with vendors in the USA (preferable)
- Experience in working within a fast paced environment
- Strong Excel skills ( Vlookup, Pivot tables, etc..)
Pod Talent are independent specialist recruiters in the Supply Chain, Procurement, Logistics, Manufacturing and R&D space covering roles internationally from entry to board level. We recruit for roles including Supply Chain, Demand Planning, Inventory Management, Direct and Indirect Procurement, Category Management, Logistics, Distribution, Warehousing, Production, Packaging, NPD and Quality Assurance. Please visit our website for all of our vacancies.