Parts Advisor - £16k to £21k DOE - Milton Keynes - Permanent
Parts Advisor/Driver/Quality Control
£16k - £21k DOE
Smart Moves is delighted to be recruiting on behalf of a market leading and well established automotive company who are on the hunt for a determined and experienced Parts Advisor to join their rapidly expanding team.
Main role will be Quality control
- Accurately identifying customer parts requirements
- Updating and maintaining parts stock and records of stock
- Efficiently processing parts orders
- Consistently ensuring the highest levels of customer satisfaction at all times
- Assisting with departmental compliance in relation to company policies
- Attending training courses when required
- Successfully liaising with line managers to monitor lost sales
The ideal candidate:
- Able to work under pressure and to strict deadlines
- Strong attention to detail and organisational skills
- Able to work on own initiative
- Ability to be flexible and successfully manage workload
- Full clean driving licence
If this role is of interest to you, don’t miss out on this fantastic opportunity…apply today, we’d love to hear from you!
Thank you for your interest in this position. It is with regret that we are unable to respond personally to each individual application due to the high volume of CVs we receive on a daily basis. However, your CV and application for this role will be reviewed by one of our qualified consultants within the next 48 hours. If you do not hear from us within this time period, you have unfortunately been unsuccessful on this occasion.
We hope you will apply for future roles that we advertise regularly on this website. However, to keep up to date with all our recruitment activity, please follow us on Twitter, like us on Facebook and check out our vacancy page on our website.