Business Development and Strategy Consultant
I am looking for a Business Development and Strategy Consultant to join a global automotive business. This is a great time to join the team as you will be integral to the delivery of their transformational change programme. You will operate at a strategic level, having the versatility to work with the team on the ground as well as the board. As the lead on a number of projects, no two days in this role will be the same. Automotive experience required.
My client are a global business with a presence across multiple markets. Due to ongoing change to the automotive sector, and more developments on the horizon, they will ensure that they are ahead of the curve and the Business Development and Strategy Consultant will be integral to this. This role will be based out of their London office.
As the Business Development and Strategy Consultant you will have a wide remit so will have the opportunity to work across the business. However, the role will cover 3 main areas
- Driving strategy and sharing operational learnings to the senior leadership team
- You will lead the transformational change programme across the business
- You will keep up to date with changes across the industry and develop proactive initiatives
The role will have both an operational and project management/ programme management element and those who have come from an operational background which such experience would be of interest or those who have worked as a Project Manager with operational exposure would also be of interest.
Ideal candidates will have
- worked with multiple stakeholders both internally and externally. In those role you will exposed to the senior leadership team, including formal presentations
- strong commercial acumen and be able to analyse data and trends to drive improvements
- had significant P and L accountability
- change management experience
Those who are degree educated and ideally have a post-graduate qualification such as a PRINCE2 or MBA would be of particular interest.
Automotive experience is a requirement for this role, ideally within retail.
The package for the Business Development and Strategy Consultant will be reflective of the experience of the successful candidates. I have been asked to look at candidates from £75,000 and above.