Our client is a leading fresh food and produce supplier into hotels and restaurants in the London and Home Counties area.
As a Business manager, you will be responsible for delivering sustainable sales and profit targets, selling fresh fruit and vegetables purely into the restaurant and hotel industry.
You will be responsible for:
- Managing accounts worth £30k per month.
- Identify and develop profitable business with new customers.
- Sourcing New Business - around 50% of the role.
- Ensure all existing account relationships are maintained to retain long-term customer loyalty.
- Provide accurate, timely information and feedback to management and other business areas to ensure a continued level of service is provided to customers and utilise opportunities for growth.
- Demonstrate excellent selling skills - working in an environment where you have regularly met or exceeded sales targets.
- Strong customer skills and experience in maintaining strong professional relationships.
- Have experience selling fresh food produce in to the on-trade market.
- Full driving licence.
£30k - flexible depending on experience, pension, healthcare, company benefits.