Financial Adviser (Home Based)
Our client company has a unique business model providing tailored financial advice, products and services to clients in the medical, dental, legal and teaching professions and their success has been recognised through prestigious awards and significant growth.
Due to continued expansion, they are currently looking to recruit a high quality Financial Consultants whom will gain experience working across all professions (medical, dental, legal and teaching).
Home based, you will be allocated an exclusive territory and you will be responsible for development and expansion of this area. In addition, you will receive an existing client bank plus marketing support from various lead generation programmes.
To enhance your creditability and reputation within this market place, you will select from a product range that is tailor made to the niche market requirements. In addition, training will be provided on products and medical issues that will reflect on client’s business decisions, thus, allowing you to adapt your sales technique accordingly. Being home based, a support service is also provided, allowing you to allocate your time effectively, focussing on face to face advice.
Essential: Must be Level 4 Diploma in Financial Planning or equivalent qualified
- Desirable: Competent Adviser (CAS) Status held within the last 2 years
- Desirable: MAQ or CeMAP qualification or equivalent
- Essential: Demonstrate a successful track record in regulated sales
- Essential: Evidence of commitment to previous employers
- Essential: Evidence of providing holistic financial planning
- Essential: Full UK driving licence with no more than 6 points
- Essential: Must live within a 30 minute drive to the territory
Essential: Legal right to work in the UK
- Essential: Flexible attitude to work
- Desirable: Current or previous experience of working from home
- Desirable: Current or previous experience of conducting presentations / public speaking
- Highly motivated self-starter
- Ability to build relationships with medical professionals
- Business focused to ensure targets are achieved
- Basic salary £44,500
Bonus scheme (£73,000 OTE)
Company car / allowance
Recognition schemes - including the Elite Club for exceptional performers, which comprises of a luxury overseas trip with partners
25 days holiday, plus Bank Holidays - rising to 28 days with length of service
Generous contributory pension scheme - employer contribution capped at 10%
Flexible benefits scheme - includes buy/sell holidays, childcare vouchers, private medical, healthcare cash plan, dental insurance, and lifestyle shopping discounts
Full home office setup