My client is currently has a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Marketing Assistant to support the marketing team in a role that involves delivering the print, production, design and internal communications for the business and managing all admin for events.
My client is a prestigious health care organisation based in Central London and they are looking for an experienced Marketing Assistant to join their marketing department based in their Central London office.
You must have some experience working as a Marketing Assistant in a where you have worked on print, production, design and internal comms, assisting at events and providing administrative support within a marketing environment.
Time management and organisational skills are vital as this role will involve managing several projects at once, so you must have a positive, 'can do’ attitude.
- A minimum of two years marketing experience including proven experience in print, production, design and internal comms.
- A relevant degree in marketing or related subject
- Design experience
- Experience of arranging events and seminars
- be able to use own initiative
- Excellent communicator at all levels
- Computer literate, confident using MS Office, MS PowerPoint, MS Outlook and MS Excel
- Good understanding of MailChimp, Adobe Photoshop and Indesign
- Have a creative ability and be highly organised
If you are an ambitious and driven marketing graduate who is looking to join a professional company to gain relevant marketing experience to help you in your career, then please apply!