Manage accounting, reporting, audit and tax functions of various investments and funds.
A fast growing, innovative organisation who can provide you with an environment for career progression and development.
Prepare quarterly/monthly management accounts
- Prepare draft annual financial statements in accordance with different GAAPs (primarily IFRS and Lux GAAP, German and Belgian GAAP knowledge is advantageous)
- Prepare timely and accurate year-end support files for annual audits and external tax advisors
- Independently manage relationship with auditors.
- Independently manage relationship with tax advisors in different jurisdictions (predominantly Germany, Luxembourg, Belgium and US).
- Act as primary contact for a number of external parties including, lawyers, directors, administrators, trustees/depositories etc
- The working language for this role is English. However the role focuses on liaising with people in Germany and Switzerland so fluent written and spoken German skills are essential.
- German (fluent - oral and written)
- Higher education degree in accounting, finance or related field, and related accounting/ auditing/ bookkeeping work experience
- Two to four years experience in a similar role at an audit/accounting firm or similar
- Solid and thorough accounting knowledge (the role requires primarily a solid understanding of IFRS / Lux GAAP but basic knowledge of US-GAAP will be advantageous).
- Professional accounting qualification preferred
£32000- £45000 + benefits